Are you looking for the best WordPress affiliate marketing plugins and tools? we have got you covered.
Affiliate marketing is one of the most reliable ways to make money online by promoting other’s people products and services. When your readers make a purchase using your affiliate link, then you earn an instant commission.
In this article, we’ll show you the list of the best WordPress affiliate marketing plugins and tools. Let’s get started.
How To Choose The Best WordPress Affiliate Marketing Plugins And Tools
When choosing a WordPress plugin and tools to use in your affiliate marketing journey, it is best you consider the features they have to offer. Especially if your main goal is to make money online through affiliate marketing.
Consider using a plugin that allows you to use some of its features for free, such as one that provides a free version that you can use and the following:
Now, let’s look at the best affiliate marketing plugins for WordPress that you can install on your WordPress website to increase your affiliate commission.
5 Best Affiliate Marketing Plugins and Tools For WordPress
1. Pretty Links
Pretty Links is a popular WordPress plugin that allows you to easily shorten your affiliate links to a short and memorable URL that comes with your website domain name within WordPress.
You can use the Pretty Links plugin to shorten long affiliate links to shorter ones. For example, if the affiliate link given by the product you are promoting is “https://example.com/product/?ref=affiliateID“, you can use it to shorten it to “https://example.com/product/.”
In this way, if someone types “https://example.com/product/” into their browsers or clicks on it from your blog post, it will redirect them to the affiliate product you are promoting, which is “https://example.com/product/?ref=affiliateID“.
In the pro version, you can automate the process of adding affiliate links to your blog posts by enabling the auto-linking feature, which adds affiliate links for particular keywords you set on your blog posts and pages.
Pretty Links Top Features:
- lets you shorten your affiliate link by using your website’s domain name.
- Lets you track the performance of the clicks your links are getting.
- It lets you group your links and assign them a category or tag.
- Lets you set an expiration date for your links and redirect users to another URL once they visit an expired link.
Pretty Links Pricing:
Pretty Links has a free version with limited features as well as three price plans: Super Affiliate ($199.50 per year), Marketer ($149.50 per year), and Beginner ($99.50 per year).
ThirstyAffiliates is another popular WordPress affiliate marketing plugin and tool that allows you to easily shorten and manage affiliate links directly from the WordPress admin dashboard.
It has features similar to Pretty Links, such as the ability to quickly insert affiliate links into your blog posts and pages, cloak links, auto-insert affiliate links, and a powerful analytics dashboard to see how each link performs on your website.
ThirstyAffiliates can be integrated with Google Analytics to better track the performance of your affiliate links, as well as to organize your links into categories and tags, making it easier to organize the affiliate products you are promoting.
ThirstyAffiliates Top Features:
- lets you shorten your affiliate link by using the domain name of your website.
- Let’s integrate Google Analytics for additional tracking.
- Let you attach banners and images to your affiliate links for easy placement when publishing blog posts.
- Let’s do keyword linking automatically.
- Let’s use categories and tags to arrange your links.
- Let’s import and export affiliate links using a CSV file.
ThirstyAffiliates has a free version with limited features as well as three price plans: Advanced ($199.50 per year), Plus ($129.50 per year), and Basic ($79.50 per year).
3. WP Affiliates Manager
WP Affiliates Manager is a simple WordPress plugin that allows you to set up a fully functioning affiliate network for your WordPress website and pay affiliates a commission you decide on.
If you sell products or services on your WordPress website or have an e-commerce store and want to set up an affiliate program that allows affiliate marketers to join and promote your products, WP Affiliates Manager is a good option.
You track each referral from your affiliates before paying them a suitable commission. You can also choose to pay your affiliates a fixed/flat rate per transaction or a percentage of each sale made through their affiliate link.
It’s also integrated with popular online payment platforms like PayPal and Stripe, making it simple to pay your affiliates their commissions using PayPal or Stripe.
WP Affiliates Manager Top Features:
- It is integrated with WooCommerce especially if your site is powered by the WooCommerce plugin.
- You can pay your affiliates a flat rate or a percentage based on their earnings.
- You can set up payout rates per affiliate, such as how much you want to pay each affiliate.
- You can set up automatic affiliate approval for anyone who signs up as an affiliate.
- You can also set up manual affiliate approval for anyone who signs up as an affiliate.
- You can as well pay your affiliates using PayPal or Stripe.
WP Affiliates Manager Pricing:
WP Affiliates Manager has a free version and a premium version that costs $39.00 for one site and $97.00 for multiple sites.
AffiliateWP is another powerful WordPress affiliate marketing plugin and set of tools that could transform your WordPress website into a fully functional affiliate program.
It allows you to create a fully functional affiliate program, similar to WP Affiliates Manager, and it allows you to simply track your affiliates’ referrals and pay them commissions via Stripe or PayPal.
When someone signs up for your affiliate program, it automatically generates a unique link for them. Which is the affiliate links that they will use to refer customers to your website to buy your products?
You can create a custom branded affiliate dashboard just for your affiliates that displays all of the information they need, as well as a smart fraud detection tool to help you in avoiding revenue loss by detecting and preventing affiliate fraud.
AffiliateWP Top Features:
- Let’s you generate a unique link for each of your affiliates to use in their promotion.
- Lets you simply track the performance of your affiliate referral.
- Let’s you create one-time, recurring, tiered, lifetime, and personalized commissions.
- Let’s you provide your affiliates with coupon codes to use while promoting.
- Provide your affiliates with customized affiliate landing pages, affiliate QR codes, and more.
AffiliateWP does not have a free version, therefore you need to pay for one of the plans, which are Professional for $209.65 per year, Plus for $159.60 per year, and Personal for $134.55 per year.
5. Easy Affiliate
Easy Affiliate is another powerful and leading affiliate management plugin for WordPress that you can use to create an affiliate program for your WordPress website.
It is the last but not least in our list of the top WordPress affiliate marketing plugins and tools, and it integrates seamlessly with other plugins such as MemberPress, WooCommerce, PayPal, and Easy Digital Downloads.
Easy Affiliate claims you own your affiliate program, therefore there are no middleman fees when you pay your affiliates, which means they do not deduct a fee from the money you pay your affiliates.
Easy Affiliate Top Features:
- It allows you to track real-time clicks and report on affiliate statistics.
- Allows you to export your links as an XML or CSV file.
- Allow you to pay your affiliates’ commissions using PayPal.
- It works with email marketing platforms like GetResponse to allow you to send emails to your affiliates.
- Plugins like MemberPress, and WooCommerce are also integrated.
Easy Affiliate Pricing:
The Pro plan costs $199.50 per year, the Plus plan $149.50 per year, and the Basic plan $99.50 per year.
These are the popular and best WordPress affiliate marketing plugins and tools to help you expand your affiliate marketing business and earn more commissions.
Before you go or leave, check out this detailed guide where we mentioned 7+ proven ways and techniques to promote your affiliate link for free + (FREE ebook).
We hope you found this article helpful. If you liked it, please share it on social media with others, and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments section below.